Vacant Home Management
provided by Real Property Management Concierge
Allow RPM Concierge to provide you with peace of mind while your Northern New Jersey home is vacant. We will evaluate the inside and outside of your property to ensure the safety and security of your home and valuables.
The Real Property Management Concierge Difference
When you take advantage of our vacant home management services, you’ll have the eyes and ears of a trained property manager visiting your vacant New Jersey home regularly. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive and proactive approach to home watching services.
We are the answer to “Who will watch over my home for me while I’m away”?
Step 1: Give us a call!
If you decide to move forward after our initial conversation, we will meet you for a comprehensive walk-through of your home. We’ll collaborate with you to determine your needs and provide you with a complete plan and associated pricing.
Step 2: Start Home Watch Services
We will begin visiting your home on the agreed date. A member of the RPM Concierge team will visit your home regularly and conduct the home check, then provide a report including pictures of any problems we might find.
We check the exterior and interior of the home and evaluate the property’s general condition. We are able to carry out weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly visits, and we also offer the ability to create a custom schedule.
Pricing for vacant home management services will depend on multiple factors, including how frequently you’d like us to visit your home, the size of your home, the number of rooms, kitchens, wet bars, etc., and any unique features requiring checks. Costs will be established during our no-fee visit to your home so that you can clearly understand the services that you will receive. Give us a call today!
Extra Home Watch Services:
- Schedule regular Maintenance and Repairs
- Post Storm Inspection
- Storm Preparation
- Meet and unlock home for contractors
Upon completion of the inspection, your house will be securely closed and locked, and you will be informed of all inspection findings. If no issues are found, we will simply email you to inform you of the date and time of our visit.
If a problem is detected, you will be notified by phone. Photos will be taken if possible and emailed. After contacting you, we will gladly contact your vendor of preference to make any repairs. If you do not have a preference, we will arrange the repairs with one of our preferred contractors.
Vacant Home Services
- Inspect landscaping and remove snow to ensure the exterior of the home is well-maintained
- Remove newspapers, flyers, notices, mail, and packages
- Check for insect or rodent infestations and coordinate the elimination or removal
- Inspect the condition of the driveway and sidewalk for cracking or other damage
- Ensure the temperature is maintained at the proper level throughout your vacancy
- Inspect for signs of water leakage, moisture, or mold
- From the ground, visually inspect the roof, gutters, siding, deck, fences, pool, hot tub, and shed
- Flush all toilets, run all sinks and showers, and ensure all lights and fans are in working order
- Verify security systems and smoke/CO detectors are operational
- Inspect steps, entrance doors, garage doors, windows, doorbell
- Check all doors & windows to ensure they are closed & locked
- Ensure there are no signs of vandalism, theft, or damage
- Visually inspect the mechanical room and circuit breaker box